Kirkfield Farm, Walpole St Peter, Cambridgeshire PE14 7PN
Kirkfield Farm, my home and work base is near Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding and close to the borders of Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- It stretches and mobilises the soft tissues
- It helps to relax chronically tense muscles
- It is effective at breaking down scar tissue and adhesions
- It stimulates the removal of wastes via the circulation
- It is extremely useful for those participating in sports and exercise
- Early treatment can prevent unnecessary complications
- Early treatment can promote the rehabilitation process
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SPORTS PERSON / HORSE TO BENEFIT!
My Connemara Pony (who thinks he's a horse) 'Corran Bill' aka 'Bailey'.
"Oh! if people knew what comfort to a horse a light hand is..." Anna Sewell, Black Beauty
I am usually only able to offer this treatment from my home-base near Wisbech.
This form of massage has deep relaxation qualities and a number of benefits, both physiological and psychological. Generally speaking, anyone can benefit from a massage whatever their age or physical condition and massage can invigorate and stimulate as well as relax and calm.
A massage treatment can ease the stresses and strains of every day life, soothe aching joints and muscles, improve circulation, release toxins from the body and give an overall feeling of well-being.
Why not treat a friend? GIFT VOUCHERS are available.
Some conditions that may benefit from an holistic massage include:
- Parkinson's Disease
- Muscular Sclerosis
Also available: Indian Head and Balinese Massage