Kirkfield Farm, Walpole St Peter, Cambridgeshire PE14 7PN
Kirkfield Farm, my home and work base is near Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding and close to the borders of Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- It stretches and mobilises the soft tissues
- It helps to relax chronically tense muscles
- It is effective at breaking down scar tissue and adhesions
- It stimulates the removal of wastes via the circulation
- It is extremely useful for those participating in sports and exercise
- Early treatment can prevent unnecessary complications
- Early treatment can promote the rehabilitation process
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SPORTS PERSON / HORSE TO BENEFIT!
My Connemara Pony (who thinks he's a horse) 'Corran Bill' aka 'Bailey'.
"Oh! if people knew what comfort to a horse a light hand is..." Anna Sewell, Black Beauty
I am qualified to ITEC Level 4 in Sports Massage. I usually work from my base at home near Wisbech but am happy to travel to and from events/yards by arrrangement.
Sports massage can be extremely beneficial for many muscular, tendon and ligament injuries or conditions and the following are just some examples:
- Back Ache
- Neck Pain
- Tense or painful shoulders
Bicep or tricep injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Quad injuries
- Knee injuries
- Calf muscle (gastrocnemius) injuries
- Achilles tendon injuries
I offer pre-event, post-event, between-event and maintenance sports and remedial massage.
Aching muscles or joints? You don't have to be a sports person to benefit from sports (remedial) massage. In fact, it is my passionate belief that massage can help us to maximise our physical and psychological well-being, whatever our lifestyles.
Human Sports (Remedial) Massage