What is Sports Massage?
Kirkfield Farm, Walpole St Peter, Cambridgeshire PE14 7PN
Kirkfield Farm, my home and work base is near Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding and close to the borders of Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- It stretches and mobilises the soft tissues
- It helps to relax chronically tense muscles
- It is effective at breaking down scar tissue and adhesions
- It stimulates the removal of wastes via the circulation
- It is extremely useful for those participating in sports and exercise
- Early treatment can prevent unnecessary complications
- Early treatment can promote the rehabilitation process
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SPORTS PERSON / HORSE TO BENEFIT!
My Connemara Pony (who thinks he's a horse) 'Corran Bill' aka 'Bailey'.
"Oh! if people knew what comfort to a horse a light hand is..." Anna Sewell, Black Beauty
In 2015 I was very pleased to have completed my sponsorship 'trio' (see the wonderful pictures on the top of the page).
I fully believe in and support showjumper and trainer Tori Twite (above and far left), dressage rider and trainer Anna Bostrand-Daley (middle) and event rider Coral Herbert (far right).
I have recently completed my training with The Saddle Company to become one of their certified saddle fitters.
From Wisbech, take the A47 to Kings Lynn, picking up the A17 towards Spalding when you reach the Pullover Roundabout. Carry on until you see the sign for Walpole St Peter's and St Andrew's Churches and exit onto Market Lane. Carry on until you see Chalk Road on the left and turn up here. You will find me about half way up on the right.
From Spalding, travel to Sutton Bridge and continue along the A17 towards Kings Lynn, taking the exit for Walpole St Peter's and St Andrew's Churches and continue as above.