Kirkfield Farm, Walpole St Peter, Cambridgeshire PE14 7PN
Kirkfield Farm, my home and work base is near Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding and close to the borders of Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- It stretches and mobilises the soft tissues
- It helps to relax chronically tense muscles
- It is effective at breaking down scar tissue and adhesions
- It stimulates the removal of wastes via the circulation
- It is extremely useful for those participating in sports and exercise
- Early treatment can prevent unnecessary complications
- Early treatment can promote the rehabilitation process
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SPORTS PERSON / HORSE TO BENEFIT!
My Connemara Pony (who thinks he's a horse) 'Corran Bill' aka 'Bailey'.
"Oh! if people knew what comfort to a horse a light hand is..." Anna Sewell, Black Beauty
Unfortunately, the Coronavirus pandemic has necessitated many changes to my environment and practices and, inevitably, this has increased my costs. I have made every effort not to pass these on to my customers until 1st September 2020.
BEFORE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT - PLEASE READ THE COVID 19 INFORMATION ON THE NEWS AND MAP PAGE. Appointments will remain provisional only until I have received the relevant forms.
From 1st September 2020
Sport and Holistic Massage £30.00
(hour) ALL INITIAL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE AN HOUR.
Horses - initial visit/consultation £45.00
- follow-up visits £40.00
Saddle Fitting - as for horses
Plus travel at 35p per mile beyond a 5 mile radius of my home.
Regrettably, due to Coronavirus guidelines, I am only able to offer home visits (except to horses) if clients are able to comply with Government guidelines and my criteria (see risk assessment on News and Map page)..