Kirkfield Farm, Walpole St Peter, Cambridgeshire PE14 7PN
Kirkfield Farm, my home and work base is near Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding and close to the borders of Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
- It stretches and mobilises the soft tissues
- It helps to relax chronically tense muscles
- It is effective at breaking down scar tissue and adhesions
- It stimulates the removal of wastes via the circulation
- It is extremely useful for those participating in sports and exercise
- Early treatment can prevent unnecessary complications
- Early treatment can promote the rehabilitation process
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SPORTS PERSON / HORSE TO BENEFIT!
My Connemara Pony (who thinks he's a horse) 'Corran Bill' aka 'Bailey'.
"Oh! if people knew what comfort to a horse a light hand is..." Anna Sewell, Black Beauty
Click HERE to see my Google+ page